62196-2 to J1772 (Type 2 to Type 1) Cable 32A Level2 for EV Charging
- Unit Price:
US $178 / Piece
- Cable Length:
- 3m Cable 5m Cable
- In stock
- Shipping Cost:
- Free Shipping to United States via Register Airmail
Not receive your order
Items not as described
Secured by SSL
Pay by Paypal(credit card)
Other People Also Bought
J1772 to 62196-2 Type 2 Converter 32A for EV Charging
IEC 62196-2 Type 2 Plug Female 32A for EV Charging
SAE J1772 Plug/Connector 32A for EV Charging
62196-2 to J1772 (Type 2 to Type 1) Cable 16A Level1 for EV Charging
J1772 Extension Cord/Socket to Plug 32A Level2 Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging
J1772 Extension Cord/Socket to Plug 16A Level1 Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Connector
- Rated Current:32A
- Standard:SAE J1772-2009
- Type:Type1 to Type2
IEC 62196-2 to SAE J1772 (Type 2 to Type 1) Charging Cable/Adapter 32A Level2 for Electric Vehicle Charging
Click to visit: Type2 to Type1 Cable 16A
- Cord lenght: 3m(9.8 ft), 5m(16.4ft) or customized; Rubber cap included.
- Corld Color: Black, Orange or customized.
- Meet SAE J1772 2009 and IEC 62196-2 standards,UL Rated.
- Apply to EV Cars, Electric Buses Charging station
- Notes: All our EV charging connectors are custom-made, so it need wait manufacturing plant 3~ 10 days to make your products.
Apply to EV Car
Nissan Leaf, Chevrolet Volt, Citroen C-Zero, Fisker Karma, Ford Focus Electric, Ford C-Max Energi, Mia, Mia Electric Van,Mitsubishi-I Miev, Mitsubishi Outlander Phev, Nissan NV200 SE Van, Peugeot Ion, Renault Fluence,Renault Kangoo, Smiths Edison Van, Smiths Newton, Tata Indica Vista EV, Toyota Prius, Vauxhall Ampera...
- Modle: DSI-DSIEC-EV32P-3C; DSI-DSIEC-EV32P-5C
- Rated Current: 30A~32A
- Operating Voltage: 120V ~ 240V AC
- Insulation resistance: > 1000M Ω
- Terminal temperature rise: <50K
- Withstand voltage: 2000V
- Contact impedance: 0.5m Ω Max
- Vibration resistance: Meet JDQ 53.3 requirements
- Working temperature: -30 ° C ~ + 50° C
- Shell Material: Thermo Plastic ( Insulator inflammability UL94 VO)
- Contact Pin: Copper alloy, silver or nickel plating
- Sealing gasket: rubber or silicon rubber
- Cable Spec: TUV Rated 3*6.0mm2 + 2*0.5mm2
Sedric S. Post on 2015-09-18 06:46:00
Super happy - the product is really good quality. Thanks for the quick delivery.