Returns & Refund Guarantee
Returns & Refund is a guarantee provided by sellers for every product they sell on Jpson.com. When you receive a product that was bought and paid for on our site, and you find it is not as described or is of low quality, you can contact the seller to resolve these problems (according to the seller's set of returns guarantees). You will then be able to request a full refund and return the item, or keep the item and agree a partial refund with seller.
Scope of Guarantee
All products on Jpson.com have the Returns & Refund guarantee. Any product bought through the site is protected if the items you received are not as described, before order completion.
The following situations are not included:
1. An item you claim is not as described, but the seller can prove that it is.
2. Items that were delivered and are as described, but you no longer want. (You are still protected if the seller offered the Returns Extra guarantee)
If your purchase is not as described or is of a low quality, you can return the item to the seller and get a full refund, or you can keep the item & agree a refund with seller (according to the seller's set of returns guarantees) before order completion.The following situations for Buyers that completed orders but didn't follow the transaction process are not included:
1. Buyers that confirmed their order was received and had no problem, but in reality their purchase was not as describeds
2. Items that are received not as described, but the buyer didn't submit a refund request before order completion and outside the confirmation timeframe.You can only request a refund if the seller provides the Longer Protection guarantee on this product. You have up to 15 days after order completion to do so.
Guaranteed Protection Period
1. You can normally only submit refund requests before order completion; you can find the order completion time in your order details.
2. If the product has the Longer Protection guarantee, the period is up to 15 days after order completion.
Conditions for Submitting Refund Requests
1. All products claimed to be not as described must match items sold by the seller.
2. Refund requests should be submitted during the protection period.
3. Buyers should provide enough evidence to prove that products received are not as described.
4. If you submit a refund request before the order is complete and then mark that order as completed – you cannot submit another refund request for another 15, even it has a Longer Protection guarantee. If, however, the reason for your refund request is ‘I didn’t receive anything’ and the result is ‘payment released to the seller’, you still can submit refund request within that 15 days if the product is not as described.
Return Shipping Fee
1. If the seller accepts returns, and the buyer also wants to return their purchase, simply follow the seller's sets of Returns on who will pay the return shipping fee. If the seller will pay the fee, communicate with them in advance about the payment method and the logistics service.
2. If a seller sets no return necessary or you want to keep the product, simply agree the refund amount directly and ignore the return shipping fee.