20A MPPT太陽能電池板電池穩壓器充電控制器自動開關12V 24V
US $11.59 / Piece
- Free Shipping to United States via Register Airmail
20A MPPT Solar Panel Battery Regulator Charge Controller Auto Switch 12V 24V
- ISO 9001 Certified
- 10A /20A /30A for you to choose
- Electronic for protection
- Fully automatic operation
- PWM charge mode(SOC)
- Micro-controller digital accuracy
- Suitable for all 12/24VDC lamps
- Big terminals,big distance between terminals
- Double digital LED display, numbers equal to timer setting
- Temperature compensation(with external temperature sensor)
Full consideration to the safety of persons and property has been given when designing the products.
However the incorrect connection may cause the system breakdown or even safety accident. For your
safety and benefits, the following rules must be complied during the operation.
- Installation of this product shall be tinder the guidance of the professionals in this field.
- Prevent this controller from water, humidity and insects, to avoid short-circuit.
- Keep children and incapable persons away from the controller
- Keep the controller away from electrical heater, heating machine and other high temperature electrical
- appliances; avoid the controller suffering from insulation directly.
- Please check the rated voltage of solar panel, battery, and loads before connection. 12V rated voltage
- is 12V, 24V rated voltage is 24V, 48V rated voltage is 48V.
- Make sure connections between positive and negative poles of Solar panels, Battery and Loads are correct.
- The diameter of connecting cable must be matched with the requirements of the current. Do not use thinner
- diameter cable, the thinner diameter. The larger resistance, this will cause higher temperature and output power
- The total rated current of solar panel and loads must be smaller than the rated current of the controller.
- Components of system must be correctly and firmly connected. Prevent the terminals from oxidation and moldy,
- to avoid connection trouble.
- Keep the battery on fill voltage condition.
- Prevent the battery from over-charging.
- Prevent the battery from over-discharging.
- Prevent the battery from reverse charging to solar panels during nights.
- Reverse Polarity for Protection for Battery
- Reverse Polarity for Protection for Solar Panels
- When the battery voltage is low, the controller will automatically cut off the load from the system. If the voltage of
- battery is back to normal and the load will restart working.
- Thunder for protection
- According to the battery voltage grade, the controller can automatically set charge-off voltage, the load-off voltage,
- the load- restore voltage. (The parameter is default under 25oC condition, locked by the CPU procedure, cannot adjust.)
- The controller will automatically compensate the temperature of the charging voltage according to the changes of
- ambient temperature.
Before connecting to the solar panel, please connect the controller to the battery; do not use solar panel supply power
to the loads directly.
Do not use lamplight to charge the solar panel (lamplight is too weak to charge)
for DC power source to replace the solar panel will cause troubles to controller.
Choose the suitable wire which diameter should not be too small, please refer to the parameter.
INDICATE LIGHT AND BUTTON.
When Red LED (CHARGE) is on, battery is charged up strongly; When Red LED is flickering, battery is
charged up in constant voltage; when Red LED is oft charge off
- When Green LED (LOAD) is on, loads are working; when Green LED (LOAD) is off, loads stop working.
- Three Colorchanging LED (BATTERY), When light is red, it indicates low voltage, green indicate battery full charged, orange indicate normal status.
- Color-changing LED working voltage indicates area:
|Green LED||≥13.7V||≥ 27.4V|
|Rated Vo1tae||12V / 24V|
|Max Load current||5A||10A||15A||20A||30A||4OA||60A|
|Input voltage range||12V-20V/24|
Charge loop drop
Discharge loop drop
|Full charge cut||1.37V~14.4V/27.4V~28.8V/54.8V~57.6V (data under no load condition)|
|Low voltage cut||10.5V~11V / 21V~24V|
|No load loss||≤10mV||≤10mV||≤20mV||≤20mV||≤30mV||≤40mV||≤45mV|
|Max wire area||2.5mm2||2.5mm2||4mm2||6mm2||8mm2||10mm2||12mm2|
Phenomenon:Green LED off, battery indicator LED is red.
Reason: Low voltage of battery
A:Cut off the power, disconnect the load; reconnect the load after the charge become normal.
B:Battery charge problem: Increase the solar panel power or change the battery.
Phenomenon:Battery indicator LED is orange and Load indicator LED is green, the loads cannot work.
Reason:Over load or short-circuit causes the controller inner fuse cut off
Solution: 10-20 minutes after eliminated the malfunction, the fuse will automatically back to working.
1 x 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller