SAE J1772 Fiche / Connecteur 32A pour recharge EV
- Unit Price:
US $75 / Piece
- Cable Length:
- No Cable 3m Cable 5m Cable
- In stock
- Shipping Cost:
- Free Shipping to United States via Register Airmail
Not receive your order
Items not as described
Secured by SSL
Other People Also Bought
J1772 Prise / Entrée 32A Niveau 2 pour Véhicule Electrique Charge EV
Support de fiche SAE J1772 / Dock / Dummy Socket
J1772 Extension Cord/Socket to Plug 32A Level2 Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging
IEC 62196-2 Type 2 Plug Female 32A for EV Charging
IEC 62196-2 Type 2 Plug Male 32A for EV Charging
62196-2 Type 2 Socket/Outlet Female 32A 3 Point Fixing for EV Charging
- Rated Current:32A
- Rated Voltage:120 ~ 240V AC
- Standard:SAE J1772-2009
- Certification:CE & UL
SAE J1772(Type1) Plug/Connector 32A Level2 for Electric Vehicle Charging with 0m,3m,5m Cord
Work for: Nissan LEAF, Prius, Volt, Chevrolet Volt, Tesla Model S and other Electric Cars.
- Cord length: Free End, 3m(9.8ft), 5m(16.4ft), Rubber cap included.
- Meet SAE J1772 2009 (Type 1) North American standard, UL Rated.
- Nice shape and easy to use, protection class IP54(in mated conditions).
- Apply for most of American EV Cars, J1772 Adapter Box or Charger/Home Charging Station.
- Model: ;DSI-EV32P-NC, DSI-EV32P-3C, DSI-EV32P-5C
- Reted current: 30A~32A
- Working voltage: 120 ~ 240V AC
- Cable Spec: TUV Rated 3*6mm2 + 2*0.5mm2
- Insulation resistance: > 1000M Ω
- Terminal temperature rise: <50K
- Withstand voltage: 2000V
- Contact impedance: 0.5m Ω Max
- Vibration resistance: Meet JDQ 53.3 requirements
- Working temperature: -30 ° C ~ + 50° C
- Shell Material: Thermo Plastic ( Insulator inflammability UL94 VO)
- Contact Pin: Copper alloy, silver or nickel plating
- Sealing gasket: rubber or silicon rubber
Insert Arrangements and functional definition
- L1 -> Live wire
- L2/N -> Neutral wire
- Equipment Ground -> PE
- Control Pilot -> Control Pilot
- Proximity Detection -> Proximity Detection
DUITS Post on 2019-05-09 05:02:28
Mayfield Post on 2018-09-28 21:23:29
The unit is very well constructed and sturdy. Appears to be top quality materials throughout. The shipping was fast and had no trouble receiving, I used the expedited option. The one concern I have is the attachment of the wires to the terminals, these terminals are not something a normal consumer can use. I have ordered a Buchanan connector crimping tool from Grainger for $100 but I do not know if it will be able to crimp the wire to these connectors. I would have appreciated some guidance from JPSON regarding how to attach the wires.
DUITS Post on 2018-04-02 17:55:08
Francisco Post on 2017-09-24 15:19:41
Todo correcto según la descripción y funcionando.
Johannes M Post on 2016-06-14 18:13:03
Always a pleasure to do business With you!
Roger Post on 2016-05-03 06:29:42
Excellent produit satisfait merci
yann m. Post on 2015-11-02 13:08:00
Très bien. conforme et qualité OK.
Luis T. Post on 2014-10-29 15:05:00
very good quality, shipping 12 days
Moishe C. Post on 2014-09-09 03:40:11
Rohana S. Post on 2014-09-04 01:21:12