Mouse over to zoom in
SAE J1772 Plug/Connector 32A for EV Charging
- Unit Price
US $69 / Piece
- Cable Length
- No Cable 3m Cable 5m Cable
- In stock
- Shipping Cost
- Free Shipping to United States via Register Airmail
Not receive your order
Items not as described
Secured by SSL
Pay by Paypal(credit card)
Other People Also Bought
SAE J1772 Inlet/Socket 32A EV Charging
IEC 62196-2 Type 2 Plug Female 32A for EV Charging
J1772 Plug Holder/Holster/Duck
IEC 62196-2 Type 2 Plug Male 32A for EV Charging
62196-2 Type 2 Socket/Outlet Female 32A 3 Point Fixing for EV Charging
62196-2 Type 2 Socket/Inlet Male 32A for EV Charging
- Rated Current: 32A
- Rated Voltage: 120 ~ 240V AC
- Standard: SAE J1772-2009
- Certification: CE & UL
SAE J1772(Type1) Plug/Connector 32A Level2 for Electric Vehicle Charging with 0m,3m,5m Cord
Work for: Nissan LEAF, Prius, Volt, Chevrolet Volt, Tesla Model S and other Electric Cars.
- Cord length: Free End, 3m(9.8ft), 5m(16.4ft), Rubber cap included.
- Meet SAE J1772 2009 (Type 1) North American standard, UL Rated.
- Nice shape and easy to use, protection class IP54(in mated conditions).
- Apply for most of American EV Cars, J1772 Adapter Box or Charger/Home Charging Station.
- Model: ;DSI-EV32P-NC, DSI-EV32P-3C, DSI-EV32P-5C
- Rated current: 30A~32A
- Working voltage: 120 ~ 240V AC
- Cable Spec: TUV Rated 3*6mm2 + 2*0.5mm2
- Insulation resistance: > 1000M Ω
- Terminal temperature rise: <50K
- Withstand voltage: 2000V
- Contact impedance: 0.5m Ω Max
- Vibration resistance: Meet JDQ 53.3 requirements
- Working temperature: -30 ° C ~ + 50° C
- Shell Material: Thermo Plastic ( Insulator inflammability UL94 VO)
- Contact Pin: Copper alloy, silver or nickel plating
- Sealing gasket: rubber or silicon rubber
Insert Arrangements and functional definition
- L1 -> Live wire
- L2/N -> Neutral wire
- Equipment Ground -> PE
- Control Pilot -> Control Pilot
- Proximity Detection -> Proximity Detection
DENYS Post on Jul 02, 2021 23:58
Replacement plug meets standards
Rob Townsend Post on May 11, 2020 03:11
Pros: very well made unit, rugged and waterproof. Cons: Would have liked some instructions with unit but are basically on this page. Shipping was as expected although took a bit longer. Blaming carrier, not JPSon.
DUITS Post on May 09, 2019 05:02
Mayfield Post on Sep 28, 2018 21:23
The unit is very well constructed and sturdy. Appears to be top quality materials throughout. The shipping was fast and had no trouble receiving, I used the expedited option. The one concern I have is the attachment of the wires to the terminals, these terminals are not something a normal consumer can use. I have ordered a Buchanan connector crimping tool from Grainger for $100 but I do not know if it will be able to crimp the wire to these connectors. I would have appreciated some guidance from JPSON regarding how to attach the wires.
DUITS Post on Apr 02, 2018 17:55
Francisco Post on Sep 24, 2017 15:19
Todo correcto según la descripción y funcionando.
Johannes M Post on Jun 14, 2016 18:13
Always a pleasure to do business With you!
Roger Post on May 03, 2016 06:29
Excellent produit satisfait merci
yann m. Post on Nov 02, 2015 13:08
Très bien. conforme et qualité OK.
Luis T. Post on Oct 29, 2014 15:05
very good quality, shipping 12 days