SAE J1772 Inlet/Socket 32A EV Charging
- Unit Price:
US $55 / Piece
- Cable Length:
- No Cable 1.5m Cable 3m Cable
- In stock
- Shipping Cost:
- Free Shipping to United States via Register Airmail
Not receive your order
Items not as described
Secured by SSL
Pay by Paypal(credit card)
Other People Also Bought
SAE J1772 Plug/Connector 32A for EV Charging
62196-2 Type 2 Socket/Inlet Male 32A for EV Charging
Dostar J1772 Plug V2 32A for EV Charging(without cord)
SAE J1772 Plug/Connector 16A for EV Charging
62196-2 Type 2 Socket/Outlet Female 32A 3 Point Fixing for EV Charging
J1772 Plug Holder/Holster/Duck
- Rated Current:32A
- Rated Voltage:120 ~ 240V AC
- Standard:SAE J1772-2009
- Certification:CE & UL
SAE J1772(Type1) Inlet/Socket/Receptacle 32A for Electric Vehicle Charging with 0m,1.5m,3m Cord
This socket include 5 silvering copper alloy pins(you can see them in the first picture)
Click to visit: J1772 Inlet 16A
- Cord Length: Free end, 1.5m(4.92ft), 3m(9.84ft)
- Meet SAE J1772 2009 (Type 1) North American standard, UL Rated
- Nice shape and easy to use, protection class IP54(in mated conditions)
- Apply for most of American EV car or DIY a J1772 adapter box.
- Model: DSI-EV32S-NC, DSI-EV32S-1.5C, DSI-EV32S-3C
- 5 Pins( L,N,CP,PP,PE)
- Rated current: 30A~32A
- Working voltage: 120 ~240V AC
- Insulation resistance: > 1000M Ω (DC 500V)
- Terminal temperature rise: <50K
- Withstand voltage: 2000V
- Contact impedance: 0.5m Ω Max
- Vibration resistance: Meet JDQ 53.3 requirements
- Working temperature: -30 ° C ~ + 50° C
- CE & UL Approval
- Cable size: 3x6mm2 +2x0.75mm2
- Shell Material: Thermo Plastic ( Insulator inflammability UL94 VO)
- Contact bush: Copper alloy, silver plating
- Sealing gasket: rubber or silicon rubber
- Switch hook: Zinc Alloy
- Cable: (TUV,UL Rated)
CODY Post on 2021-07-10 00:32:15
Great supplier. Fast shipping and good communication.
Christopher Post on 2021-05-05 13:08:29
the charge inlet was delivered as promised and worked great for my application.
wendy Post on 2019-11-19 04:29:08
box arrived very damaged and no paperwork in the box.
Monika Post on 2019-08-26 14:09:34
wendy Post on 2019-06-19 22:36:38
the product is fine but the paperwork doesn't reference the part number.
Nick Post on 2017-05-18 01:46:17
Arrived quickly and in good condition
Michael Post on 2016-05-10 00:15:41
Very good quality. Fits charging cord perfectly!
Johannes M. Post on 2016-05-09 06:35:00
Always a pleasure to do business With you!
Edward Post on 2015-08-20 19:04:39
Recieved in good shape even though the packaging box was crushed. Product looks good. It would be nice to have a crome lid and cover, since it would match my triumph spitfire ev conversion better.
Alexei Watson Post on 2015-03-15 14:25:01
Seems to be of very high build quality. Not yet installed, but I am happy.