Mouse over to zoom in
J1772 Extension Cord/Socket to Plug 32A Level2 Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging
- Unit Price
US $178 / Piece
- Cable Length
Commodity was taken off shelves
Not receive your order
Items not as described
Secured by SSL
Pay by Paypal(credit card)
Other People Also Bought
- Rated Current: 32A
- Type: Type1 to Type1
- Standard: SAE J1772-2009
SAE J1772 Extension Cord/ Socket to Plug 32A Level2 for Electric Vehicle Charging with 5m cord
Visit our: J1772 Extension Cord 16A
Work for: Nissan LEAF, Prius, Volt, Chevrolet Volt, Tesla Model S and other EV cars
- Cord lenght: 5m(16.4ft) or customized; Plug's rubber cap included.
- Corld Color: Black, Orange or customized.
- Meet SAE J1772 2009,UL Rated.
- Used for EV Cars, Electric Buses Charging Station.
- Notes: All our EV charging connectors are custom-made, so it need wait manufacturing plant 3~ 10 days to make your products.
- Rated Current: 30A~32A
- Operating Voltage: 120V ~ 240V AC
- Insulation resistance: > 1000M Ω
- Terminal temperature rise: <50K
- Withstand voltage: 2000V
- Contact impedance: 0.5m Ω Max
- Vibration resistance: Meet JDQ 53.3 requirements
- Working temperature: -30 ° C ~ + 50° C
- Shell Material: Thermo Plastic ( Insulator inflammability UL94 VO)
- Contact Pin: Copper alloy, silver or nickel plating
- Sealing gasket: rubber or silicon rubber
- Cable Spec: TUV Rated 3*6mm2 + 2*0.5mm2